It's been another whirlwind few months for the team at Motus Legal since the New Year.
Here's the quick round up of the last 4 months:
- we have been involved in seven SA based SME M&A transactions in a range of sectors including engineering, technology and manufacturing;
- we have been involved in capital raisings for SA based entrepreneurs covering equity and debt totalling over $3m for half a dozen clients;
- we acted for a global consultancy company in advising and drafting contracts for a nationwide multi-million IT infrastructure transaction;
- we helped half a dozen clients put together executive incentive schemes or employee share option schemes to drive growth for their companies;
- our Director Craig Yeung was listed in the Doyle's Guide for 2018 in Intellectual Property and TMT Lawyers for the first time, and listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia for Corporate Law for the third year running; and
- all of our team members have taken additional extended holidays since the New Year to camp around the State or travel overseas with our families. #worklifebalance #familytime
With two more months until the end of the financial year, we're aiming to continue our growth in work flow and help as many clients as we can.
So please get in touch with us through our website www.motuslegal.com.au for your next corporate deal or project, and experience why so many clients choose Motus Legal for their deals.
The team at Motus Legal